Friday 6 December 2013

Follow up to Design Team Call


Please scroll down for the December challenge or click here.

I was absolutely taken aback by the number of lovely crafters applying to be on my Design Team. I never expected so many entries - and, yes, I did also take into account the couple of emails I had as well as those who linked.

I originally said that I was looking for two or three folk to join me, not expecting that many would apply. There were so many entries for November that it had me thinking that I should try to have a larger team - at least we could share the commenting!

It was a really hard decision as to who to invite to join me. To make it fair I looked through the earlier months of the year to see how many of those applying had been sharing their cards then. I'm inviting 7 people who applied to be on the team who have submitted entries for the challenges every month.

I realise that some of you have been regular players since you discovered the blog and I am so grateful for your support and interest and I hope you will continue to share your festive makes and not be too disappointed at my decision.

I will continue to invite guest designers to join us for a specific month - I already have people lined up for January, February and March.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who shares their festive creations here, whether now and again or regularly - I love seeing all your wonderful inspirations.

By the end of this month, this challenge blog will have been running for a year and I hope that next year it continues to be a success, thanks to all of you.

Please scroll down for the December challenge or click here.

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the new DT!!! congrats on hitting the year mark Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on one year for the blog challenge - Way to go! Congratulations to your New Design Team too! I think you did great in bring more on to help with commenting - which is a great task to accomplish -have a blessed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Enjoy your ride in life.... Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to those who got through can't wait to see your designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eagerly awaiting the announcement. Thanks for all you do Hazel! Your challenge is a fun one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment - much appreciated

LinkWithin